DemenChat


ShoutMix chat widget

Jumat, 08 Mei 2009

Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2009.05.09 (II)



Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2009.05.09 00:43
In the ‘尊’ folder..

리 니 지/ Lineage

김희철 2009.05.09 00:43

-

리니지 (Lineage)

-

The first time I played a game with my friends

-

‘K.O.F’, ‘사무라이 쇼다운 (Samurai Showdown)’, ‘철권 (Iron Fist)’ etc..

The games which made me betray the entertainment centres and made me run to the PC rooms

-

Every night I secretly played till I almost got destroyed by my mother

After exams, I went to the PC rooms to play overnight and almost got chased out by my mother

Once the new games came out, I was at the game rooms attacking cities till I almost got chased out

During puberty, students were all watching ‘yadong (p0rn)’ and I wanted to upgrade to distance myself from p0rn

-

The areas that I’ve played in before.. Yishil Lotte, Sayiha, 시드랏슈(Sidradshyu) ㅡㅡ^

I only know about these 3 places..

Because there are so many service stations;; I just stay at Yishil Lotte (-┏)

-

In my blurred memory..(From here on, only people who play Lineage will understand ㅋ)

-

The only person who played past 50 levels was 9-tattooed Dragon? That’s right;; There was someone like this

I was even a priest.. Everday after getting beaten I’d stay in the destroyed villages

After I learnt my skills and went out to randomly use it, I got leveled down

A female priest appeared when I was in my 3rd year of High Schoolㅡㅡ?

After 개경주(?) came out I played with my friends till we almost went crazy*;;

We played the whole day just for this character

When I leveled up it was MP 6 I guess? If I wasn’t leveled up and instead was leveled down I had to practice all over..

The role which was leveled down by 12 and leveled up by 6 is cursed;;

Conquering land and regions? It seems like this..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Ah! Also there’s the poisoned-like music..

-

뜨르 (DDeuReu) 뜨르뜨 드뜨뜨뜨 뜨뜨드드드 드드~♬

(And it repeated..)

-

Anyhow.. Those people who don’t play will not remember this memory ㅋㅋ

-

Star, Lineage, Fortress, 하두리 (Haduri).. I’ve played all of these beforeㅋㅋ

-

That time I was in my 2nd~3rd year of high school.. It has almost been 10 years (-┏)

-

Don’t know which wind made me think of the past so I started playing Lineage

Heol.. The careers have increased and so has the background music changed;; A lot has changed..

-

This.. I feel like I’ve aged..

I’ve come to be gentle.. Because of petty things I’d think of the past

-

Ok, Undeads!!

What are your memories

-


Credits: OnlySJ13
hunting by och@

2 komentar:

Yg Ngunjungi Ni Blog^^

FollowerS

About this blog

Demen@rsip